80: Doing Good with Nicole Brady of Denver7
“Feed Colorado and thrifting are the ways we can do good and do the right thing.”
Nicole Brady has been with Denver7 since February of 2014 and can be seen reporting and anchoring weekday morning newscasts. Nicole is a native to Colorado, graduating from CU Boulder in 2002 then spent the next 14 years of her career at a station in Redding, California, and then in Albuquerque, New Mexico where she was the main evening anchor for six years. Nicole has six siblings, two parents, one husband, two dogs, and two kids. She spends most of her time with those people and also enjoys running, hiking, watching musicals, and shopping at thrift stores.
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS & TAKEAWAYS:
- Her Denver7 family and fun on the set!
- Her family’s newest addition: Pickles the hedgehog!
- Denver7’s long and supportive relationship with arc Thrift Stores and Nicole’s love of the Ambassadors.
- Keeping her on-air wardrobe fresh by shopping thrift.
- How to donate to Feed Colorado, Colorado’s largest food drive.
- Food insecurity and the need for programs like Feed Colorado that help children, seniors, and families in need.