13: Editing Your Closet, Embracing Your Inner Fashion Diva, and Thrifting to Happiness!
“That’s the beauty of people; they are all so different and never boring.”
Amber, the creative inspiration behind @thecloseteer, is a personal style coach and wardrobe stylist in Northern Colorado helping women get dressed with joy and intention so they can show up to each day feeling and looking their best! A self-proclaimed "thrifting ninja" and vintage enthusiast, Amber loves to think outside the box when working with clients to make sure they make the most of their wardrobe and find their own unique style.
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS & TAKEAWAYS:
- How to do a “fashion edit” of your closet.
- A closet edit starts with asking, “What do you feel amazing in?”
- Using your fashion sense to help inspire the “inner work” of emotional growth.
- How she coaches her clients and helps them find their inner joy through self-expression.
- Tricks and tips for thrifting amazing fashion.
- The passion for thrifting as part of an eco-savvy lifestyle.