81: Good Karma and Reselling Tips with Heather of Blueberry Cove Vintage
“It’s never too late to start something new and follow your passion.”
Blueberry Cove is an online vintage store based out of Toronto Canada, owned and operated full-time by Heather Mordue. At Blueberry Cove, the focus is curating an assortment of vintage wares perfect for furnishing a space or growing a collection. Raised on a farm in rural Ontario, Heather was always surrounded by antiques and vintage. Attending auctions, yard sales, and thrifting from a young age shaped her love of rehoming and repurposing decor.
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS & TAKEAWAYS:
- Advice for resellers just starting out.
- Learning and growing on the job.
- Live sales vs. static sales.
- Why communication is so important when you are selling online.
- Make the rules of your sales very clear from the outset.
- Researching and how to determine if you have a truly collectible item.
- Thrifting in Canada.
- Good karma and the ethics of sustainability and thrifting.