21: It’s All About Possibilities: Having the Vision to See Unicorns With 13-Year-Old Thrifter Liam
“Everything that is made in this world was made for a specific person and a specific person will pay for it.”
Liam is a 13-year-old junior high student and the youngest guest we have ever had on the show. He is an expert in the art of sleight of hand, a future magician, an antiques aficionado, and an entrepreneurial thrift enthusiast with an eye for “unicorns” and special finds!
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS & TAKEAWAYS:
- Antiquing and thrifting for the perfect “unicorns” to add to his collection.
- His reselling strategies.
- For teenagers, it’s cool to thrift!
- How thrifting becomes part of a sustainable lifecycle.
- His entrepreneurial vision for reselling.
- He shares his favorite unicorn thrifted finds.