1: Thrifting to Create a Vintage Life with Julie White of thiskitschlife
“I love the circle of life in thrifting!”
Julie of thiskitschlifeis a vintage collector and avid thrifter in Colorado. arc Thrift Stores are her favorite thrifts to frequent because of the incredible work they do in the community for individuals with disabilities. Thrifting is one of her favorite hobbies and she’s excited to share her finds and tips with you.
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS & TAKEAWAYS:
- Julie White loves vintage Pyrex. Learn how she finds and cares for these collectible items.
- Living a vintage life.
- Julie creates Christmas wreaths made from vintage glass ornaments found at thrift stores.
- How Julie has created a home she loves with her vintage and upcycled pieces of furniture.
- How you can find fine-quality pieces of furniture at thrift stores.
- Why hitting multiple thrift stores is important when treasure hunting.
- Learn why your sense of smell is important when thrifting for furniture.