91: Dressing for Happiness and With Mindfullness with Sara Camposarcone
“Dress for yourself and use thrifting as a form of self-expression. How I am feeling on the inside is how I am going to dress today.”
Sara Camposarcone is a full-time content creator, designer, and stylist. She is based out of Toronto, Canada. Better known as the self-acclaimed "Sustainable Maximalist" on TikTok, Sara is also the designer of her own small jewelry brand and has been featured for her talents in publications like Vogue, The New York Times, Harper's Bazaar, and more! Her content shows us the joy in dressing for ourselves, sustainability, personal style tips, and how to push the boundaries within fashion.
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS & TAKEAWAYS:
- Her definition of “sustainable maximalism.”
- Her wearable art brand.
- Why she loves a good styling challenge.
- Celebrating small businesses and small designers.
- How she grew her brand and where she finds inspiration.
- What it was like to be interviewed by The New York Times, Vogue, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Her advice for shopping thrift online.